- +25-year veteran of the digital payments industry and one of the world’s pioneers of global PayTech.
- Former Fiserv executive, where he led strategic planning, new business development, e-commerce applications, and pricing for Asia.
- Co-Founder of NASDAQ-listed FirstEcom, Asia’s first 14 multi-currency regional ecommerce processing hub in 1998, in partnership with Microsoft.
- +25 years living and building companies in emerging markets – China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore and now Kenya.
- Built, operated, funded, and publicly listed four card processing and e-Commerce merchant acceptance businesses over the last 20 years.
- Recent Certifications: Harvard University – Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies; and MIT Sloan School of Business – Blockchain Technologies: Business Innovation and Application.